UPDATE: This contest is now over! Congratulations to our winner, Shannon R. from Ohio who created a beautiful Autumn wedding Pinterest board and took home a $100 Visa gift card! A special thank you to all who participated in our "Fall in Love" Pinterest contest!
Wedding Favors Unlimited wants to see what inspires your dream fall wedding. Whether you are planning your own wedding, dreaming about what you'd include if you had a do-over, or simply love weddings, we want to see what ideas make you "Fall in Love"!
[pinit description=""Fall in Love" Pinterest Contest by Wedding Favors Unlimited - Create your own dream fall wedding with pins from Wedding Favors Unlimited! #FavorsUnlimitedFallinLove Click the pin image for more info and details!" remove_div="true"]
We invite you to build your Autumn Wedding Inspiration board on Pinterest for the chance to win a $100 Visa Gift Card! Entries will be accepted until July 31, 2012 and the winner will be announced by August 15, 2012 on this Wedding Favors Unlimited contest blog post!
- Check out our example Fall in Love Wedding Ideas Board on Pinterest.
- Create a board around your favorite fall wedding images with the title "Autumn Wedding Inspiration" or "Fall in Love Wedding Ideas".
- Boards must have a minimum of 10 pins with at least 2 pins to Wedding Favors Unlimited products, plus 1 pin to the Pinterest contest graphic shown above. Remember that images on your board must link to the original source (not Google images, for example) and if you upload photos yourself, be sure that you have permission to use it and attribute it to the source.
- You must tag #FavorsUnlimitedFallinLove in the description of each pin.
Here are some helpful links for our fall wedding items to include in your Pinterest contest collection!
- Required - Submit your name, e-mail address and Pinterest board URL on this form by midnight CST on 7/31/2012.
- Optional - Share your inspiration with others by adding your Pinterest board URL in the comments section of our Pinterest contest page too.
Winner will be chosen based on originality, creativity and how well you've captured the fall wedding theme. This winner will be announced on this contest blog post by 8/15/2012.
For more information, see the official contest rules.
Want to find out more about us? Connect with us here: