We welcome submissions from brides, photographers, venues, florists, weddings planners, and other wedding industry professionals. We believe in giving our fashion-forward readers creative and unique ideas that they can utilize when planning their own weddings. And a good story to go along with the photos is always a big plus.
To submit a real wedding for considerations, you have two options:
1) Submit via Two Bright Lights - we are a certified publication for photographers and collaborators. For more information, visit Two Bright Lights for an opportunity to showcase your work. When submitting, simply select the Wedding Favors Unlimited Bridal Blog so we can review your submission.
2) Submit directly to Wedding Favors Unlimited - simply send your information to submissions[at]weddingfavorsunlimited[dot]com
- Name of Submitter (include business name and url if a professional)
- Names of Couple
- Location (city, state, venue if applicable)
- Vendor List (include links to vendor websites when applicable)
- Information About The Day (preferably a blurb from the bride and groom)
- 30 to 50 Candid Photos (upload to dropbox.com and include link in your e-mail)
Whether submitting via Two Bright Lights or directly via e-mail, please keep in mind the following when submitting a real wedding:
- Please create only one submission per wedding.
- You must own the rights to the images that you upload OR you must have a written release from the photographer with permission to use the images.
- Horizontal images must be at least 700 pixels wide and vertical images at least 350 pixels wide.
- We prefer individual images to be uploaded (not collages). Dropbox is our preferred method of delivery so you can simply upload the images there and then share the url in your e-mail submission.
- We prefer images that are void of logos (not watermarked).
- Please include as many details and personal stories as possible with the images. If you are an industry professional, we suggest contacting the bride to ask for her input (if possible).
- Please include a list of vendors with links to their sites (e.g. wedding planner, photographer, florist, gown shop, etc.)
- If you are a wedding professional, we will include a link back to your business website at the top of the post (as well as in the vendor section).
Ideas for what to ask the bride and groom about the day:
- How did you meet and fall in love?
- What were the bride’s childhood wedding dreams?
- How did you come up with the vision for your wedding?
- What was the wedding theme and color scheme (why was it chosen)?
- Tell us about why/how you chose the gown, accessories, tuxes, etc?
- What are the special touches you included in your wedding (e.g. family heirlooms, DIY projects)?
- Bride’s favorite wedding memory?
- Groom’s favorite wedding memory?
- Any advice for other brides planning a wedding?
- Where did you honeymoon?
We will review your wedding as soon as possible and let you know whether it has been accepted for publication. We always try to respond to initial submissions within 2 weeks. Once a wedding is accepted, it is normally published within 60 days. Thank you and we look forward to seeing all the amazing stories/photos!